The Truth it shouldn’t be happening to the Disabled, no matter how high or low functioning their Disability is.
Another thing that is done Involuntary against the Disabled’s will is Arresting them for Crimes, that aren’t of their creation, but of the Govt, Dept Of Justice & Medical Systems creation.
By doing this You Automatically throw the Disabled into a Forced Situation, where it isn’t for there Benefit, an the Govt, Dept Of Justice & even Medical System Fails them, because they are Meant to Be Protecting them, not destroying them, such actions Destroy the Disabled, not only Inwardly, but also Outwardly.
So for the System to Work, it has to Work in Advantage for the Disabled, so according to the Human Rights Protections of the Disabled, they get to Live, Fulfilling lives even in Having a Family of their own.
To do this, It must be enforced that the Disabled have Immunity or Exemption from the Law, there needs may differ, but nots that to say you can get them into 12 step programs for example like Alcoholics Anonymous, so they can learn to overcome a Bad Habit, with the Govt, Dept Of Justice & Medical System supporting them in it, an by Stealing Items from them Like Computers, etc. The Action could be made Worse, whether addiction or something else, as they need communication, even with the outside world via the Internet.
It doesn’t matter how old they are, for some of those with Disabilities, they still see things, an understand things in the simplicity of that mind of a child, no matter how old they are, You take something from that Child, YOUR A THIEF & have Stolen from them, an from that it sets up that Path for that Disabled person to commit suicide, by which You have committed Murder of a Disabled Person Indirectly, not only do you murder them Externally, but also Internally.
So all Items must stay with the Disabled person, nothing taken out of place, even those with Autism, go through the same things, you remove something out of place, an you destroy their world.
It is better to teach & mentor them out of that bad habit & into better ones.
- Australia failing on human rights (bigpondnews.com)
- 40% Intellectual Disability In Autism Disorders: Coincidence or Consequence? (autisminnb.blogspot.com)
- IVF Treatments for Severely Infertile Men Raises Intellectual Disability Risk in Children (natureworldnews.com)
- Junior Soccer Match Kicks Off Human Rights Awareness (prweb.com)
- How to Fail at Human Rights: Australia Excuses itself from Refugee Law (earlleonardmusicforkids.wordpress.com)
- Outsourcing our dirty work: the truth about Nauru (abc.net.au)
- Potential, Disability, and Human Worth (kimchilatkes.com)
- What happened to U.S. mental health care after deinstitutionalization? (washingtonpost.com)
- Human Rights-Australia in the world. (ginandterror.wordpress.com)
- Book reviews: The Faces of Intellectual Disability (iupress.typepad.com)
Filed under: Crime & Corruption, News | Tagged: Action, Advocacy Organizations, Alcoholics Anonymous, All forms of Disability, Australia, Australian Federal Police, Australian Federal Police Corruption, Autism spectrum, Dept Of Justice, Dept Of Justice & Medical System, Dept Of Justice Corruption, Disability, Disabled, Discrimination, Govt, Govt Corruption, Human rights, Human Rights and Liberties, Intellectual disability, Victoria Police, Victoria Police Corruption |